By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on SaasZilla’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on SaasZilla’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by SaasZilla whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on SaasZilla’s site are given “as is”. SaasZilla makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, SaasZilla does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should SaasZilla or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benet, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on SaasZilla’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that SaasZilla or a SaasZilla’s approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on SaasZilla’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. SaasZilla does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. SaasZilla may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. SaasZilla does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
SaasZilla has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by SaasZilla of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Any case identifying with SaasZilla’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Singapore without respect to its contention of law provisions.
Access to the Platform
- a. Account Registration. To access the Platform or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Platform that all the information you provide on the Platform is correct, current and complete.
- b. Account Security. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Platform or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
- c. Changes to Platform. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
- e. Minimum Age. The Platform is intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Platform by anyone under 18 years of age is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
Use of the Platform
- b. Prohibited Uses. You are expressly prohibited from:
- i. Using the Platform for any commercial or competitive purpose whatsoever without the express prior written permission of SaasZilla.
- ii. Collecting personally identifiable information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- iii. Using the Platform to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
- iv. Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- v. Using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
- vi. Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- vii. Taking any action that in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- viii. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm SaasZilla or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
- ix. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
- x. Reproducing, distributing, creating derivative works from, publicly displaying, publicly performing, licensing, selling, trading, or re-selling any content, software, products or services obtained through the Platform without the express permission of SaasZilla.
User Submitted Content
The Platform may provide you with the opportunity to post reviews, advice, comments, ratings, discussions and other content (“User Content”). You agree not to post any User Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or infringing of intellectual property rights. You further agree not to post any User Content that contains commercial solicitation. By posting User Content, you grant SaasZilla a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. SaasZilla reserves the right but not the obligation to review, edit, post, refuse to post, and remove User Content.
Limitation of Liability
Third party services or apps
This website could be using third-party services or apps like the mentioned below. You can go to the owner websites of each service for checking their terms of service. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We provide the URL of the following services as a help, but as a third party website, we can’t guarantee that they will not change or not be available in the future.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics Terms of service
- Yandex Analytics Yandex Analytics Terms of service
- Hotjar Analytics Hotjar Analytics Terms of service
- Microsoft Clarity Microsoft Clarity Terms of service
- Hockeystack Analytics Hockeystack Analytics Terms of service
- Google AdWords Google Adwords Terms of service
- Twitter Ads Twitter Ads Terms of service
- Facebook Apps/Ads Facebook Apps/Ads Terms of service
- Microsoft Advertising Microsoft Service Agreement
- Google Play Store Google Play Store Terms of service
- Apple’s App Store Apple’s App Store Terms of service
Indemnification and Release
Our general terms are that, unless the specific terms of a sale indicates a different condition, full payment is required when a customer places an order. SaasZilla is not required to transfer any good or service’s property or intellectual property until the full payment has been received. In the case where the total amount has not been received, this e-commerce site has the right to cancel the order entirely, keeping the partial payments for the possible expenses and keep the intellectual property of the partially delivered product/service. Any particular terms or contract could replace some of these general terms.
Standard Refund & Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from SaasZilla:
- We provide a general unconditional money-back guarantee and refund policy for all of our items from the date they are delivered (digital products) or you received it (in case of physical products). The individual page of every product will specify the number of days for guarantee and refund. Our experience has shown that most situations that cause refunds are solved with a bit of guidance. It is because of this reason that when a refund is requested, we may be able to offer assistance. It’s important to note that this does not affect our refund guarantee. In order to serve you best, we aim to be as helpful as possible.
- The terms of a particular contract or sale might specify different refund policy from the standard.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from SaasZilla, either online or at a SaasZilla Retail Store, can be returned to SaasZilla. SaasZilla’s products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Special Attachment for Digital products/services and Downloads:
When the buyer receives a refund, this implies that their license has been revoked, therefore no commercial or personal use is permitted, unless otherwise stipulated in the particular contract or sale conditions.
Special Attachment for Physical products:
In case you decide to refund a physical product, please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the additional items and documentation that were included when you received it.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
Purchases. You understand that SaasZilla does not develop any of the products sold through our Services. We just provide the platform to list and sell them. The products in our site are developed, offered, and supported by independent sellers (our Partners), so SaasZilla cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety, or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release SaasZilla from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers, or items that cause damages to you or others.
Lifetime. You understand that the so called Lifetime Deals give you access to the Product for the lifetime of the Product (so not necessarily until you die)
Content. On our Services you may come across materials that you find inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content posted by us or users through the Services. SaasZilla is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to such content.
WARRANTIES. SAASZILLA IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THE SERVICES, BUT SOMETIMES THINGS CAN GO WRONG. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED). WE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU USE THE SERVICES SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIABILITY LIMITS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER SAASZILLA, NOR OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THESE TERMS. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED ($100) US DOLLARS (USD) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US OR WE PAID YOU IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You shall indemnify, hold harmless, and defend SaasZilla and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, that are incurred by Indemnified Parties, arising out of or related to any third-party claim alleging or relating to (i) your violation of the these Terms (including the Other Documents listed in Section 2 that are applicable to you); (ii) your use of the Services; (iii) information provided by you to SaasZilla; (iv) any violation of any rights of another or harm you may have caused (including those with respect to a third-party’s IP rights); and (v) your violation of applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see it, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can have our legal strategy executed.
Hopefully we can resolve our issues on our own, but if we can’t, you agree that the following rules shall govern any legal disputes involving our Services:
The Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute under these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration, not through the court system. All arbitration will be conducted in Singapore unless both parties agree otherwise in writing in a specific case. All arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator in following the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Within thirty (30) days of a final award by the single arbitrator, either party may appeal the award for reconsideration by a three-arbitrator panel. The panel will reconsider all aspects of the initial award that are appealed, including related findings of fact, and any cross-appeals. Any award by the individual arbitrator that is not subject to appeal, and any panel award on appeal, shall be final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
No party may join, consolidate, or otherwise bring claims for or on behalf of two or more individuals or unrelated corporate entities in the same arbitration unless those persons are parties to a single transaction. an award in arbitration shall determine the rights and obligations of the named parties only, and only with respect to the claims in arbitration, and shall not (i) determine the rights, obligations, or interests of anyone other than a named party, or resolve any claim of anyone other than a named party, or (ii) make an award for the benefit of, or against, anyone other than a named party. No administrator or arbitrator shall have the power or authority to waive, modify, or fail to enforce this paragraph, and any attempt to do so, whether by rule, policy, and arbitration decision or otherwise, shall be invalid and unenforceable. Any challenge to the validity of this Section shall be determined exclusively by a court in the Country of Singapore and not by the administrator or any arbitrator. If this Section shall be deemed unenforceable, then any proceeding in the nature of a class action shall be handled in a court in Singapore, not in arbitration.
Except as required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of the other parties.
Note that, if we make any changes to this “Disputes” section after the date you last accepted the Terms, those changes will not apply to any claims filed in a legal proceeding against SaasZilla prior to the date the changes became effective. SaasZilla will notify you of substantive changes to this Section at least 30 days prior to the date the change will become effective. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you may send us a written notification or close your account within those 30 days. By rejecting a modified term or permanently closing your account, you agree to arbitrate any disputes between you and SaasZilla in accordance with the provisions of this Section as of the date you last accepted the Terms, including any changes made prior to your rejection. If you reopen your closed account or create a new account, you agree to be bound by the current version of the Terms.
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between us regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms, but you may not.