This Policy Policy was last updated on 18/07/2021.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating use, or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- Rating posts or others on our website will store the IP address by default to avoid fraud. If you don’t agree then you are not allowed to use those features.
- If you have any further concerns about security, or you need to withdraw your consent at any time, contact us here. We will return or destroy your personal information within five working days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
- All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including the use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered, or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Any information that you voluntarily submit by using any of the contact forms available on our website can be used to contact you as a way of answering your query. Only those contact forms that indicate that are going to be used as a way of subscribing to our marketing list/newsletter will be used for that term.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
For additional info about our cookies policy, visit our Cookies Policy Page.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The system might automatically send some follow-up emails (to the email address you provided for the checkout) if the checkout is not completed. By clicking the link included in those emails, you will be able to opt-out from receiving further follow-up emails for that particular unfinished checkout.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time or do it by contacting our support (except the username change that it’s not possible to change). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.